Our Weight Loss Challenge

So after going to our International Convention and hearing about the $100,000 TLS Weight Loss Challenge, three of us decided to go for the team challenge. Myself, my wife and youngest son entered as Team Lacey. We took our before pictures, weighed and took measurements. Signed our commitment letters bought our supplements, shakes and went grocery shopping. We committed to a weekly workout regime and now we are three week in.

The first week I did a seven day cleanse for my colon and liver. It really was fairly easy week as the cleanse was a mild cleanse called NutriClean 7 Day Cleanse, which is part of the TLS Detox Kit . By the end of the week I felt really good and had lost 5 lbs and 2.5 inches. To date I have lost 6 inches and 11 lbs. Ome of the cool things that has helped me with journaling my day is the TLS app that allows me to input foods and sends me reminders.

The TLS Weight Loss solution is based on low glycemic eating, behavior modification and body composition, offering an extensive plan that covers everything you'll need to get fit and trim, not just a set of foods you can and cannot eat. In fact, a big part of TLS is helping you make healthy choices while still eating a normal, diverse diet.

TLS teaches you about low-GI impact eating and how to identify new favorite foods, creating new, healthy behaviors, and improving body composition to get your metabolism operating in high gear.

Get off the diet roller coaster and start Living the Lifestyle.